Hike Overview: Perfect for a day trip on a sunny day, a rarity in Hong Kong, here we have grass to play on, fountains to run through and scootable paths. This one is a hit with our littlies and we are going to be back many times!
- Distance: 3km (if you walk from MTR too, but only 2km if you are only in the park)
- Road Surface: Concrete paths.
- Time taken: 45 mins (plus as much picnic/playing time as you need)
- Hills: 0
- No of flights of steps: 0.
- Shade: Both shaded and exposed sections, take your hats and sunscreen.
- Type: Circular.
- Scooter/bike friendly: Yes
- Start point: Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre
- End point: Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre
- Facilities: Toilets, baby change, 7-11
- MTR: It is around 1km walk from the Disney MTR to Inspiration Lake
- Bus: Buses from Tsuen Mun and Tai Wai, plus other options. Disney website has more details.
- Car: It is possible to park at Inspiration Lake for a small fee, but it does get full very quickly. You can also park in the Disney parking but that is waaaaay more expensive.